top of page
The largest town in the Langeberg, steeped in history and affectionately known as the valley of wine, horses and roses, Robertson is a Winelands love story.
Founded in 1853, the town has a deeply significant and exceptionally well-preserved architectural heritage with Victorian and Georgian houses and cottages lining the streets.
Situated in the shadow of the majestic Langeberg mountains with the Breede River as its life blood, Robertson is the western gateway to The Heart of Route 62, only 1 ½ hours leisurely drive from Cape Town.
THE HISTORY OF ROBERTSON
bottom of page